Including organic honey in your daily nutrition can help combat multiple ailments including digestive problems, some skin conditions, throat and mouth infections. There are many ways honey can be used nutritionally to benefit your health.
Organic honey benefits include:
• Organic honey is a tastier and healthier daily supply of dietary essentials.
• Organic honey is free of unnecessary herbicides, pesticides, fertilisers, bee antibiotics and other substances that can harm your health.
• Organic honey is free of preservatives and artificial additives
Producing organic honey is must more than simply avoiding agricultural chemicals. It's also about total product traceability, from the very beginning of production up until it reaches a consumer. To gain Organic certification in New Zealand, our honey must meet several requirements:
• Our beehives are sited more than 3km from any areas of intensive agriculture
• Vegetation surrounding beehives is primarily "native"
• All our honey is traceable back to the beehives
• No synthetic chemicals or any other types of antibiotics used in our beehives
• Organic honey processing uses minimal heat to prevent damage to honey taste and colour
• No synthetic chemicals of any sort have been used within our beehives or equipment
This pack included the 3 following Organic Honey's:
Organic White Clover Honey
White clover is New Zealand's most internationally known creamed white honey. Our harvest comes from the midlands of the South Island with very large open areas of clean native tussock land. This provides consistent purity and quality for which our Tranz Alpine Honey is renowned.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: