Bee pollen refers to the flower pollen that collects on the legs and bodies of worker bees. It can also include some nectar and bee saliva. Pollens come from many plants, so the contents of bee pollen can vary significantly. Don’t confuse bee pollen with bee venom, honey, or royal jelly.
- People commonly take bee pollen for nutrition;
- It is also as an appetite stimulant;
- Improves stamina and athletic performance;
- Has anti-inflammatory properties;
- Can assist in immune function and promote quicker muscle recovery; and
- Rich in enzymes, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants, bee pollen is truly natures super food.
Rare Organics only supplies 100% Australian produced bee pollen that is either collected and produced in NSW or Western Australia and is a seasonal product and availabilities vary season to season.
Packed in Melbourne, Australia with 100% Australian produced bee pollen supporting local industry and a low carbon footprint.
Bee pollen can cause a serious allergic reaction – including itching, redness, shortness of breath, hives, swelling, and anaphylaxis. Bee pollen is not recommended for children under 12 years old or pregnant women.