Himalayan black fine rock salt (also known as kala namak) is a black salt that is produced from Pink Himalayan that is smelted in a super-heated furnace until it becomes a concentrated molten paste. To provide a balanced flavor, local powdered herbs (harad seeds, gooseberries, and bahera) are added while the salt is still very hot. After the paste is cooled it is crushed, cleaned, and sized before going through final quality inspections.
Features and Benefits:
- Vegan friendly and Gluten Free;
- Chemical, additive and preservative free;
- Naturally a low sodium salt that may assist water retention;
- It has a very characteristic flavor reminiscent of eggs;
- May promote bowel health;
- Black salt help reduce excess acid in the stomach and its minerals present help lessen the damage caused by acid reflex;
- Black salt contains sufficient amount of potassium that is crucial in regulating muscle functioning and also helps absorb other minerals well;
- It may effectively reduce muscle cramps and spasms by relaxing them enough.
- Water retention is caused by accumulation of fluids in tissues or cavities of the body;
- Black salt is a natural blood thinner that ensures proper blood circulation in the body, further reducing blood clots and cholesterol problems;
- Has anti-inflammatory properties; and
- In addition, it also acts as a cleanser that helps open clogged pores and a great skin cleanser.